- 16 ounces pasta (of your choice)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken or 3 cups cooked turkey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 5 -6 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- parmesan cheese, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhlie, in a large skillet heat the chicken with the garlic in oive oil for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in the half-and-half, taco seasoning and butter.
- Cook until just heated. Season to taste with salt and pepper (none may be required cuz of the taco seasoning.) Add drained, cooked pasta and toss.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.