Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick dinner that works great with leftover chicken or turkey!!
- 16 ounces pasta (of your choice)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken or 3 cups cooked turkey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 5 -6 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhlie, in a large skillet heat the chicken with the garlic in oive oil for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in the half-and-half, taco seasoning and butter.
- Cook until just heated. Season to taste with salt and pepper (none may be required cuz of the taco seasoning.) Add drained, cooked pasta and toss.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
Husband asked for this recipe again, after only 1 bite. So simple, I couldn't even believe it?!
This was really good! Filled with flavor and so easy to make! Thanks for sharing, this is going into our permanent rotation!
This is really delicious and thank you so much for the pasta recipe. I made this at school. It was quick and easy! The only thing we changed is adding steamed broccoli. We also made a gluten free/dairy free version. It was the best!