This is a quick dinner that works great with leftover chicken or turkey!!
Make and share this Chicken Taco Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhlie, in a large skillet heat the chicken with the garlic in oive oil for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in the half-and-half, taco seasoning and butter.
- Cook until just heated. Season to taste with salt and pepper (none may be required cuz of the taco seasoning.) Add drained, cooked pasta and toss.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
Husband asked for this recipe again, after only 1 bite. So simple, I couldn't even believe it?!
This was really good! Filled with flavor and so easy to make! Thanks for sharing, this is going into our permanent rotation!
Outstanding!There is a restaurant here in Seattle called "Pasta Ya Gotcha" and they serve a dish called "Texas Tijuana Taco Penne". I have tried for years to replicate it and BINGO this is it. I only had about 10 ounces of penne and 2 cups of chicken, but made every thing else as called for (I did add about 1/4 cup more 1/2 & 1/2). It was quick, easy, and delicious. I topped it with some shredded cheddar, diced tomato, and cilantro, as they do at the restaurant. I am going to try it with ground turkey or chicken next time. I can't thank you enough Charmie777 for posting this recipe. I can now make it at home and it is something we all LOVE! In fact DH said it was better than the restaurants'! :D 5/11 I substituted the chicken this time. I browned 3/4 lb extra lean ground beef in step 2 and we loved it even more!! :) So glad I found this recipe because "Pasta Ya Gotcha" closed.