1/1 Photo of Chicken Taco Pasta
This is a quick dinner that works great with leftover chicken or turkey!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhlie, in a large skillet heat the chicken with the garlic in oive oil for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- 3Stir in the half-and-half, taco seasoning and butter.
- 4Cook until just heated. Season to taste with salt and pepper (none may be required cuz of the taco seasoning.) Add drained, cooked pasta and toss.
- 5Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Taco Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 166.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 28.6 g