Prep 1 min
Cook 8 hrs
Easy, amazing, crowd pleasing
- 3 (16 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- heat on low for 8 hours.
- serve on tacos with all the fixings.
Delicious! I would have liked just a little more heat. Next time I will add a diced jalapeno or 2, but overall a keeper! Super easy by using the crock pot. Lunch was ready before I knew it. This would also make an awesome filling for chimichangas. *Made for Spring PAC 2009*
I used the advice of more heat and added a packet of taco season. yummy ty