Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I found this recipe in the Jan/Feb.2007 "Simple and Delicious" cooking magazine. It was submitted by Carey Judy of Paris, Tennessee. This recipe calls for cubed cooked chicken, but I'm pretty sure that shredded would work just as well. For the taco seasoning, I used Taco Bell Taco Seasoning Clone/Copycat (way better than store bought). To make a complete meal, serve with your favorite green salad and garlic bread. Submitted to "Zaar" on January 6th, 2007.
Top Review by AngelicFantasia
This was sooooo good. But, better than that, it was sooooo easy and quick. I sauted chicken tenders, removed them to a plate, made the sauce and then returned the tenders to the pan and warmed through. A number 1 recipe. Thanks!
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 -4 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the chicken and garlic in oil for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Whisk in cream and taco seasoning until blended.
- Cook until heated through, DO NOT BOIL.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Drain pasta, toss with chicken mixture.