Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I really can't get enough of corn soups, I tend to have these ingredients most of the time too!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 29.58-59.16 ml taco seasoning mix
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 0 low sodium chicken broth
- 473.18 ml frozen corn
- 425.24 g can creamed corn
- 113.39 g can green chilies
- low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Greek yogurt, plain low-fat
- Place all ingredients (EXCEPT cheese and yogurt) in saucepan over medium high heat and heat just until boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 45-60 minutes (at least until chicken has cooked through).
- Remove chicken and allow to cool. When cool enough to handle, shred and return to pan.
- Top with shredded cheese and yogurt.