Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chicken taco ingredients wrapped in egg roll wrappers and baked in muffin tins.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 1 teaspoon pickled jalapeno juice
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 12 egg roll wraps
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2. Mix black beans, corn, cumin, salt, pepper, cilantro, and green onions together.
- 3. Whisk lime juice and honey together, then whisk in olive oil. Combine with black bean and corn mixture.
- 4. With hand mixer, mix cream cheese, jalapeno juice, and taco sauce until smooth. Combine with chicken.
- 5. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Place one egg roll wrapper in a muffin slot. Fill half way with chicken mixture and fill the remaining room with black bean and corn mixture. Sprinkle approximately 1.5 teaspoons of cheddar cheese on top of black bean and corn mixture. Fold excess egg roll wrapper over the cheddar cheese.
- 6. Repeat with other egg roll wrappers.
- 7. Bake for approximately ten minutes or until the wrappers brown. Top with remaining cheddar cheese and bake until its melted.
- 8. Serve with remaining black bean and corn mixture and salsa.