1/3 Photos of Chicken Taco Bake
An easy and pleasing taco casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together Bisquick and milk and spread into a lightly greased square baking dish.
- 2Combine the rest of the ingredients except for topping in a bowl, then spread on top of Bisquick crust.
- 3Top with more cheese if you like and chips.
- 4Bake covered for about 30 minutes at 375°F.
- 5Broil for a few minutes for if you want the top cheese layer to be crunchy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Taco Bake
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.5
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.1 mg
- Sodium 1377.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 33.6 g