- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 cups asparagus, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, cheese, celery, and mayonnaise; blend well.
- Gently stir in asparagus.
- To assemble, spread filling on unbuttered side 5 slices of bread.
- Cover with remaining 5 slices of bread, buttered side out.
- Heat skillet or griddle to 374°F
- Grill sandwiches about 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.