Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
this is a simple, tasty recipe. it heats up great the next day.
Make and share this chicken swiss casserole recipe from Food.com.
- season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder (whatever seasoning you like) cube and cook until no longer pink.
- set aside in a bowl put diced celery, diced onion, miracle whip, milk, salt and pepper.
- mix well.
- add all but about 1/2c.
- of the shredded cheese.
- stir in cooked chicken~mix well.
- stir in croutons, also reserving about 1/2c.
- in a casserole dish or roaster with lid, pour in chicken mixture.
- top with reserved croutons and cheese.
- bake at 350* for 40 minutes.
This is a great recipe. It makes a great dinner for the family.
Loved it and it was easy. Great comfort food! Thanks
This was easy to make and nice and cheesey. I used mayonnaise in place of Miracle Whip and used the greater amount of onion listed. It's a great use for leftover chicken or turkey, but I think it could benefit from some thyme and/or rosemary. Thanx!