1/2 Photos of Chicken Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe comes from the Kraftfoods.com site & is simple & easy to make. The website recipe calls for Kraft Sweet 'N Sour Sauce as well as Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add chicken & strips of bell pepper & cook 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add sweet & sour sauce, dressing, soy sauce & broccoli, mixing well.
- 4Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 5Serve over hot rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 668.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: