Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe comes from the Kraftfoods.com site & is simple & easy to make. The website recipe calls for Kraft Sweet 'N Sour Sauce as well as Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
Made for Went to Market Tag. This was wonderful and I loved the mix of flavors. I did make two little changes, but I don't think that they altered the outcome of the recipe ~ I added water chestnuts because DD loves them and added a little cornstarch slurry to thicken the sauce a little because DH loves a thicker sauce. Anyway, this was really good and I will make this again. Thanks for posting this Syd!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄3 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant rice, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken & strips of bell pepper & cook 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Add sweet & sour sauce, dressing, soy sauce & broccoli, mixing well.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot rice.