1 hr 50 mins
Doreen Randal's Note:
Here is one for the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 15g of the butter in a pan.
- 2Add the onions and saute until soft. Add the mushrooms and salt and pepper to taste and cook until soft. Add the wine, tomato puree and stock and continue cooking, stirring, until the liquid is well concentrated; chill.
- 3Beat out the chicken breasts to an even thickness and place each one on a sheet of foil.
- 4Divide the mushrooms mixture between them and dot with the remaining butter.
- 5Fold the foil over the top and seal the edges.
- 6TO FREEZE Place parcels on a baking sheet and freeze, then pack in a plastic bag.
- 7Seal, label and return to the freezer.
- 8TO SERVE Place the foil parcels on a baking sheet. Cook from frozen in a preheated hot oven, 220 C , for about 1 hour.
- 9Remove the foil and sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Supreme with Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.9
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 127.9 mg
- Sodium 209.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 31.9 g