- 2 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- crabmeat (canned works fine) or shrimp (canned works fine) or lobster (canned works fine)
- asparagus spear, cooked about 3-4 minutes
- hollandaise sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge the chicken in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Saute in clarified butter until lightly browned on both sides, approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Reduce heat, and cover.
- Cook until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken to serving platter and top with the shellfish and asparagus laid across the top.
- Coat with Hollandaise sauce.
- Serve immediately.