A delicious and elegant meal. Makes a great presentation. Very easy to prepare.
Make and share this Chicken Supreme "Oscar" recipe from Food.com.
- Dredge the chicken in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Saute in clarified butter until lightly browned on both sides, approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Reduce heat, and cover.
- Cook until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken to serving platter and top with the shellfish and asparagus laid across the top.
- Coat with Hollandaise sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Just to let you know that this came out so well it even suprised me!
It's Sunday evening and hubby I wanted a nice, relaxing, yet elegant meal but I didn't want to spend hours in the kitchen. This dish absolutely fit the bill!! We loved it. I served it along with your Baked Brown Rice and a bottle of wine. WOW!! What a great meal and with so little effort. :-)
Thanks, I've been looking for a recipe for Chicken Oscar for a long time! I'll have to try this soon and will let you know what I think!