A delicious and elegant meal. Makes a great presentation. Very easy to prepare.
Make and share this Chicken Supreme "Oscar" recipe from Food.com.
- Dredge the chicken in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Saute in clarified butter until lightly browned on both sides, approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Reduce heat, and cover.
- Cook until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken to serving platter and top with the shellfish and asparagus laid across the top.
- Coat with Hollandaise sauce.
- Serve immediately.