1/1 Photo of Chicken Supreme Dijon
Simple and delicious. I like to double the sauce so that there is plenty to pour on the rice too. My grandkids love this with chicken quarters too. From Grey Poupon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, cook chicken in butter.
- 2Remove to heated platter.
- 3Keep warm.
- 4To drippings in pan, add garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- 5Cook, stirring, until onion is tender.
- 6Stir in mustard and heavy cream.
- 7Simmer, stirring, until sauce is slightly thickened.
- 8Add chicken, turning to coat in sauce.
- 9Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Supreme Dijon
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.7
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.2 mg
- Sodium 316.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 30.0 g