Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple and delicious. I like to double the sauce so that there is plenty to pour on the rice too. My grandkids love this with chicken quarters too. From Grey Poupon.
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts, split
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely minced
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup heavy cream
- wild rice, cooked
- In large skillet, cook chicken in butter.
- Remove to heated platter.
- Keep warm.
- To drippings in pan, add garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Cook, stirring, until onion is tender.
- Stir in mustard and heavy cream.
- Simmer, stirring, until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add chicken, turning to coat in sauce.
- Serve over rice.
Great recipe! Doubled sauce recipe and also added more mushrooms!
Out of this World Delicious!!
Easy and delicious. Add as many onions and mushrooms as you like. I like to double the sauce also. Give this one a try!