1/2 Photos of Chicken Supreme Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Adapted from Taste of Home "One Pan Recipes" publication, 2010.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces dried whole wheat rotini
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen asian-style vegetables, with broccoli, thawed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cans white meat chicken
- 2 cups cubed French bread (1/2 inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions. Drain well.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together soup, milk, mayonnaise, and pepper. Stir in cooked pasta, vegetables, and chicken.
- 3Spoon into an ungreased 3 quart rectangluar glass baking dish. In a medium bowl, toss bread cubes with melted butter and garlic powder; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- 4Bake uncovered, 30-35 minutes, until heated through and bread is golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Supreme Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.3
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 1135.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 40.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen asian-style vegetables