Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
Adapted from Taste of Home "One Pan Recipes" publication, 2010.
Make and share this Chicken Supreme Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces dried whole wheat rotini
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen asian-style vegetables, with broccoli, thawed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cans white meat chicken
- 2 cups cubed French bread (1/2 inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, stir together soup, milk, mayonnaise, and pepper. Stir in cooked pasta, vegetables, and chicken.
- Spoon into an ungreased 3 quart rectangluar glass baking dish. In a medium bowl, toss bread cubes with melted butter and garlic powder; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake uncovered, 30-35 minutes, until heated through and bread is golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.