- 6 medium boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix prepare Stuffing as directed, set aside. Spray a 13x9 glass baking dish with cooking spray, then place chicken breasts in dish, place prepared stuffing over chicken then layer with swiss cheese. Blend Chicken soup with milk, pour over top of chicken stuffing and cheese. Cover with foil, bake on 350 for 1 1/4 hours.