Top Review by AnOkie2
Wonderful! Made this the other night for supper and the whole family asked for more. I did add some chopped garlic when browning the chicken, and then some onion salt, lawry's and some other things to give it some zing. Didn't serve over rice, instead had black eyed peas and green beans and biscuits. This one is a keeper for sure!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can cream of celery soup, coup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned.
- Set aside.
- Pour off fat.
- Add soup,milk,and pepper.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve with rice.