Recipe by LAURIE
A super chicken dish that you can basically leave alone except for an occasional stirring. Remember that legs and thighs will cook faster than will large breasts.
- 2 lbs chicken parts, cut up
- butter or margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom (or small can)
- 1 (8 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) canwhole onions, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) canwhole potatoes
- 5 ounces milk (about 1/2 soup can)
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken in butter in heavy skillet over medium coals.
- Pour off drippings.
- Combine soup with milk.
- Add soup, mushrooms, potatoes and pepper to chicken.
- Cook over low coals for 45 minutes, stirring often until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add beans and onions.
- Cook 5-10 minutes longer until beans are heated through.