Recipe by Lainey39
Well, I can't make this one a lot, unfortunately, because my oldest son and I are about the only ones in our family who like lima beans. But, if you like lima beans, you'll love this! It's so easy, too, with store-bought chicken. Recipe is from Rachael Ray.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bunch scallion, white and green parts thinly sliced separately
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the scallion whites, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Add the corn, lima beans and cream and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thickened, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato and scallion greens just before serving.