Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The cook at work (daycare) makes this- it is mine & all the kids' favorite! I use leftover rotisserie chicken to make it. Never checked the time, so prep/cook is an estimante, but it's so easy & tastes great!
- 1 -2 cup cooked & cut-up chicken
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Mix chicken, soup, & milk in 9x13 glass pan. *Milk is more or less for consistency- I usually pour it into the soup can & use about 1/2 full. Bake at 375 until heated through. (I just leave it in the oven until step 2 is done).
- Make stuffing in microwave according to directions on box.
- Mix stuffing into chicken/soup. Put cheese on top and bake until cheese is melted.
This was ok, but do not think we want it again. But does seem like a dish that children would like. easy and fast for mom.