Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My family loved it. Very tasty.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until done.
- Remove chicken.
- Prepare stuffing in skillet according to box, except let stand 2 minutes.
- Top with chicken.
- Mix soup and milk.
- Pour over chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and heat through.
Very good. I used Pepperidge Farm 8 oz. stuffing and cream of chicken soup. My family loved it!