Recipe by looneytunesfan
A wonderful simple dish.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was OK for us. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I seasoned the chicken as I knew without any seasoning it would be bland. Even though we topped the stuffing with the chicken and heated it through, the chicken was a bit cooler then the rest of the dish which my hubby didn't like.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook 12 to 15 minute or until done. Remove chicken.
- Prepare stuffing in skillet according to package directions except let stand 2 minute.
- Top with chicken. Mix soup and milk. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and heat through.