Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A wonderful simple dish.
Make and share this Chicken & Stuffing Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook 12 to 15 minute or until done. Remove chicken.
- Prepare stuffing in skillet according to package directions except let stand 2 minute.
- Top with chicken. Mix soup and milk. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and heat through.
This was OK for us. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I seasoned the chicken as I knew without any seasoning it would be bland. Even though we topped the stuffing with the chicken and heated it through, the chicken was a bit cooler then the rest of the dish which my hubby didn't like.
My Husband and I loved this recipe !! It tasted almost like my chicken and dressing I have been making for 25 years. It was quick and delicious. I used a shredded deli chicken and omitted the cheese and served with turkey gravy. YUMMM !! It was a hit. Thank you for the recipe.
love this recipe, my family is always asking me to make it.