Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 cups favorite prepared stuffing
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place stuffing in bottom of a buttered casserole dish. Layer chicken on top of stuffing. Pour soup and water over to cover.
- Bake covered at 350 till done.
I sprinkled French Fried Onions on top and it was wonderful. We loved the crunch on top!!!
Delicious and heartwarming on a cold evening. Thank you for posting this easy to shop for and prepare meal.
This was exactly what I wanted~ a super easy, creamy, tasty casserole, made with things I had on hand. I served this with peas and biscuits. I know I'll be making this again- thanks for sharing the recipe!