Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
A good casserole for when you don't have much time but want to feed your family a "home-cooked" meal.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, cooked
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese, divided
- In a mixing bowl, add the soup and milk; stir to combine.
- Add the stuffing mix and its seasoning packet, chicken, broccoli, celery, and 1 cup cheese; stir to combine.
- Spoon into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes or until heated.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
This was good, I added mixed vegetables and onions to it and my family loved it.