Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a wonderful 1-dish meal that my kids just LOVE! It's so easy that I can make it as soon as I get home from work, and when it's done in the oven, the kids think they've had a wonderful home-cooked meal! Yum! (Oh, by the way, I PREFER to use the Campbell's Cream of Chicken Dijon soup, but I can't find it anymore in Indiana...)
- Mix contents of stuffing mix pouch and the 1-2/3 cups water. Set aside.
- Place washed and dried chicken in a 2-quart casserole (or 13 x 9 inch baking dish). Sprinkle chicken with poultry seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, salt & pepper (for seasoning).
- Mix soup, sour cream and milk. Pour mixture evenly over chicken.
- Spoon stuffing mixture over the top, evenly.
- Dot the top with little pieces of butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- YUM! :).
This was a huge hit...and super simple!!
Easy to make! Either use apple juice or chicken broth in place of water. I used way more seasoning than the recipe called for to avoid blandness.
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written except I didn' have any sour cream so I just omitted it. I browned my chicken breats so I only cooked the casserole for 30 minutes at 350.