Chicken Stuffed With Spinach, Sundried Tomatoes, and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl; pour boiling water over them and let steep until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain and chop.
- Mix boursin cheese with scallions and set aside.
- Cut a horizontal slit along the thin, long edge of each chicken breast, nearly through to the opposite side, and open like a book.
- Sprinkle the breasts with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Divide the cheese filling among the breasts, placing it in the center of each. Top with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. Close the breast over the filling, pressing the edges firmly together to seal.
- Sprinkle the breasts with paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on one side, about 2 minutes. Turn the chicken over and transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes.