- 3 -4 medium red potatoes, unpeeled cooked and cubed
- 10 stuffed green olives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (3 lb) chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, place potatoes, olives, parsley, garlic, capers and olive oil.
- Salt and pepper the chicken inside and out.
- Toss the ingredients in the bowl gently and use to stuff the chicken. Don't stuff too tightly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 75 minutes.
- Quarter and serve the bird.