Chef #619579's Note:
Chicken breasts stuffed with herbed goat cheese and served over a bed of greens with a tangy vinaigrette dressing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts, with skins
- 4 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temp
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper
- 10 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, cooked and diced
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, peeled seeded, chopped
- 4 cups salad greens
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned (optional)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Blend goat cheese, butter, thyme, salt, pepper, basil, coriander and chives.
- 3Stuff the herbed cheese mixture between the skin and meat of the breast with as small an opening as possible.
- 4Sauté the chicken breasts, skin-side down, in oil and butter, turning once, until well-browned, 6 - 8 minutes.
- 5Transfer the chicken to baking pan and roast in over for 8 minutes.
- 6Combine shallot, garlic, pepper, vinegar, 1/2 t salt, 1/2 t pepper, oil.
- 7Add tomatoes.
- 8Arrange greens.
- 9Salad can be served warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stuffed With Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.8
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 219.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: