Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from another Rose Reisman book. It's very good. The recipe calls for Chicken supreme with skin on for presentation but not to be eaten, and the wing still attached. I however, just a used a boneless chicken breast without skin for cost and convenience. Still great. I also topped the breast with the leftover stuffing before I baked it for a little extra flavor.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
- Chop the sundried tomatoes, goat cheese and basil with chef knife, or blend in food processor until slightly coarse.
- Make a horizontal slit about 2 inches long through each chicken supreme to make a pocket. Stuff each chicken evenly & secure with a toothpick if needed.
- In a grill or skillet with oil or vegetable spray, grill the chicken on both sides for about 5 minutes.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink inside. Please don't overcook.
- Garnish with basil.
Stuffed chicken breasts is one of my favorite things to make. I loved the combination of flavors in the stuffing. I added a clove of garlic to mine, but followed everything else exactly. The chicken was moist, cook time was perfect. I will definately make this again! Thanks for the great recipe!
This was really easy to make and we enjoyed the combination of flavors. Served with garlic roasted cauliflower as a side. Thanks!
Delicious! I will make this again and again. I also added Garlic as dinnerdiva suggested, seasoned with salt and pepper.