Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick and easy kid pleasing recipe.
- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (6 ounce) box prepared stuffing
- 2 cups chicken or 2 cups turkey, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 2 (10 ounce) cans reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can skim milk
- 2 cups shredded low-fat monterey jack and colby cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook shells according to package directions.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to directions.
- Combine stuffing, chicken, mayo, seasoned salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash in large bowl.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, milk, and cheese in seperate bowl.
- Stuff shells with the stuffing filling and place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Pour soup mixture over shells.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Oh my goodness, this is one amazing dish! I'm a tiny bit obsessed with chicken and stuffing, so I knew this was going to be a hit with the pasta and sauce. Made exactly as the recipe stated and it turned out great. This is being added to our dinner rota!
My husband was very skeptical of this recipe, but I insisted on trying it. Success! I made this exactly as written and both of us and our roommate all enjoyed this dish. Will be making again for sure. Thanks!
Great, simple recipe. I used about 3/4 cup of miracle whip b/c that's what I had left in the jar. I didn't have Mrs Dash so I used Nature's Seasoning. I also used only 1 can of cream of chicken soup and Savory herb stuffing. It was super easy to put together and only using 1 can of soup kept the sauce from being too "soupy" . I tasted the filling before I stuffed to be sure it was not overpowered by the miracle whip and it was just fine. Definately a keeper!