Recipe by joanna.l.wilson
Quick and easy kid pleasing recipe.
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
Oh my goodness, this is one amazing dish! I'm a tiny bit obsessed with chicken and stuffing, so I knew this was going to be a hit with the pasta and sauce. Made exactly as the recipe stated and it turned out great. This is being added to our dinner rota!
- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (6 ounce) box prepared stuffing
- 2 cups chicken or 2 cups turkey, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 2 (10 ounce) cans reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can skim milk
- 2 cups shredded low-fat monterey jack and colby cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook shells according to package directions.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to directions.
- Combine stuffing, chicken, mayo, seasoned salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash in large bowl.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, milk, and cheese in seperate bowl.
- Stuff shells with the stuffing filling and place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Pour soup mixture over shells.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.