Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy, quick, and inexpensive. Great way to use leftover, cooked chicken. Serve with sauce spooned over top and a sprinkle of parsley (looks pretty). Cook time includes time to cook shells.
- 4 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 can water
- 20 jumbo pasta shells
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare shells according to package directions and cool.
- Prepare stuffing according to package.
- In large bowl, combine prepared stuffing, chicken, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and Mrs.
- Set aside.
- Lightly coat 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Stuff each shell with a large spoonful of chicken mixture and place in pan.
- Mix soup with water in separate bowl.
- Pour over filled shells.
- Loosely cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.
this was really good! it makes a lot, since there are just 2 of us, but it will make some great warmovers. i used manicotti shells because i had them, instead of the giant shells, i'll use them next time. i like the fact that this is a dish i can make up ahead of time, and put it in the frig. and then just add the soup that evening, and it's ready to go in the oven. a keeper for sure!
This recipe was very easy to make and the result was a pleasing one. Even my children enjoyed this quick recipe. I followed the recipe exactly and I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks
This made for an easy and very tasty supper. Thanks Manda. We thought the seasonings were just right. My kids liked it because it is different from our usual.