1/3 Photos of Chicken Stuffed Shells
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 5 mins
If you love chicken and dressing, you will want to try this! It is EXCELLENT! There are only five ingredients in this recipe, yet it makes a huge 9" X 13" pan - great dish for company! ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken breasts and cut up into small pieces.
- 2Cook jumbo shells as instructed on box and set on paper towels to dry.
- 3Cook stuffing mix as instructed on box (best in microwave).
- 4Mix stuffing with mayonnaise, add chicken.
- 5Stuff shells with this mixture.
- 6Mix cans of soup with 1 1/4 cups of water.
- 7Pour 1/2 of soup mix into the bottom of a 9" X 13" pan.
- 8Put shells on top of soup mixture.
- 9Pour the rest of the soup mixture on top of the shells.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees (covered) for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.0
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.0 mg
- Sodium 1434.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: