Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different kind of chicken salad.
- 4 large oranges
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup orange flavored yogurt
- 1 tablespoon green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups diced cooked chicken
- Cut tops off oranges and remove and chop the fruit.
- Chill orange shells.
- Combine chopped orange, celery, yogurt, green onion and celery salt.
- Stir chicken into orange mixture and spoon mixture into the orange shells.
This chicken salad is very refreshing and very simple. The orange flavor from the yogurt and fresh orange sections is delightful. We enjoyed this light dinner on a hot night when cooking was out of the question. I think I would enjoy some chopped pecans in the chicken salad the next time, and I definately plan to make it again!