Sourdough Girl's Note:
This recipe is easy and is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 packaged dried manicotti or 12 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (8 ounce) container soft-style chive & onion cream cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese or 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 0.5 (7 ounce) jar roasted red sweet peppers, drained and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Cook manicotti or shells according to package directions. Drain shells; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- 2Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small heavy saucepan melt cream cheese over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Slowly add milk, stirring until smooth. Stir in Romano or Parmesan cheese. Remove from heat.
- 3For filling, in a medium bowl stir together 3/4 cup of the sauce, chicken, broccoli, roasted red peppers and black pepper. Using a small spoon, carefully fill each shell with about 1/3 cup of the filling.
- 4Arrange the filled shells in a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Pour the remaining sauce over the shells. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover with foil. Bake in a 350^ oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stuffed Manicotti or Jumbo Shells With Chive-Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.9
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 135.3 mg
- Sodium 427.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: