1/1 Photo of Chicken Stuffed Jalapenos
These are a great appetizer...bet'cha can't eat just one!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300* and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 2Drain,halve,seed and rinse jalapeno peppers.
- 3Drain the jalapeno peppers on paper towels again. (Be very careful when handling the jalapeno peppers as your hands might start to burn from the peppers, use plastic gloves if possible.).
- 4In a small bowl, stir together bean dip and chicken spread.
- 5Stuff the peppers with this mixture, and sprinkle the stuffed jalapenos with cheese.
- 6Arrange the peppers on the prepared cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
- 8Top the stuffed jalapenos with sour cream immediately before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stuffed Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 82.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: