Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a great appetizer...bet'cha can't eat just one!!
Make and share this Chicken Stuffed Jalapenos recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300* and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Drain,halve,seed and rinse jalapeno peppers.
- Drain the jalapeno peppers on paper towels again. (Be very careful when handling the jalapeno peppers as your hands might start to burn from the peppers, use plastic gloves if possible.).
- In a small bowl, stir together bean dip and chicken spread.
- Stuff the peppers with this mixture, and sprinkle the stuffed jalapenos with cheese.
- Arrange the peppers on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
- Top the stuffed jalapenos with sour cream immediately before serving.