Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Savory filling for your favorite Crepe recipe. I used this one by MizzNezz: http://www.recipezaar.com/Crepes-18410 ...and served with crispy thin slices of garlic bread and steamed peas.
- 4 crepes
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 4 ounces baby portabella mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup red pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Slice chicken breasts into thin medallions. Cook in nonstick pan, season with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken medallions from pan, retaining juices.
- Cook spinach, onion and mushrooms just until done, then add chicken back inches
- Add parmesan to chicken and veggies, mix well.
- Divide chicken mixture, spoon onto center of each crepe. Roll up crepes and place in 8"x8" glass baking dish.
- Spoon tomato sauce over crepes, top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 325F for 20 minutes.