1/1 Photo of Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers
running rachel's Note:
These are a perfect low calorie meal that is very easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can pre-cooked canned chicken (drained)
- 4 green bell peppers (seeds removed)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix chicken and seasoning together.
- 3Then disperse evenly among peppers.
- 4Place tops back on peppers and cook for about 30 minutes or until peppers appear soft and done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 449.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix