Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are a perfect low calorie meal that is very easy to prepare.
Make and share this Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) canpre-cooked canned chicken (drained)
- 4 green bell peppers (seeds removed)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix chicken and seasoning together.
- Then disperse evenly among peppers.
- Place tops back on peppers and cook for about 30 minutes or until peppers appear soft and done.