Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from a friend of mine and my whole family loves it.
Make and share this Chicken Stuff Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Mix soup, milk, and garlic seasoning. Pour cream soup mixture over chicken. Cover with grated cheese and crackers.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is heated through.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Well Heidi our family loves this recipe too! I used boneless chicken breast halves and they stayed so nice a moist and the combination of the cracker/cheese topping and the nice "soup"-gravy over noodles - well it is fabulous! My DH said - put this on the monthly rotation for sure! Thanks for posting. Tagged in the Newest Zaar Stars Game May 2008