- 1 box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 3 -4 cups cooked diced chicken
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the stuffing mix according to pkg.
- directions and place in a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- In a bowl mix together the 2 cans of soup and the milk and pour about 1 cup over the stuffing.
- Cover with chicken then pour the rest of the soup over the chicken.
- Cover completely with the cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes.