Recipe by Shae
This is SOOOO good! Great for an appetizer at any get-together. My husband and I will make a batch of this while watching a football game and "stuff" ourselves silly with it!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped (I use green tops only, but you can use all if you like)
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, shredded
- season salt (I use Lawry's)
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together room temp cream cheese, chopped green onions, and shredded chicken, and just a few shakes of the season salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Set aside.
- In a 9 x 13 pan, lay out 1 tube of the crescent rolls, pressing out to solidly cover the entire bottom.
- Spread all of chicken mixture evenly over crescent roll layer.
- Lay 2nd roll of crescent rolls over the top, trying to cover as much of chicken mixture as possible.
- You can try to cover it completely, but it is okay if you have a few holes here and there, makes for interesting presentation.
- Bake at temperature on crescent roll can, approximately 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before cutting.
- Slice into squares and ENJOY!