Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I make this on nights that I need something quick, or if I only have 1 chicken breast. My DH loves it, it is good as left-overs as well.
- 1 lb chicken breast, chopped
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup frozen corn (or 1 can)
- 1⁄2-1 cup diced bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 -2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1⁄2-1 green chili pepper, chopped (optional)
- tortilla (to roll up mix)
- in a large skillet, cook chicken throughly (season as desired).
- add remaining ingredients and cook until all ingredients are warmed/cooked thorghly.
- roll in warmed tortillas, garnish as desired.
- (I use cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa, sour cream or guacomole, depending on my mood.).
We enjoyed this! I made whole wheat tortillas. I only put in about 1/2 can of the beans and used 1/2 can of chopped green chilies. Next time I might possibly marinate the chicken with some lime juice, garlic, and other seasonings, too. Thank you!