Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is a simple and delicious meal to make. Enjoy!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen stew vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 4 medium green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Mix gravy mix and broth in 1 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker until smooth.
- stir in chicken, stew vegetables and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting about 4 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Mix sour cream and flour.
- Stir sour cream mixture into chicken mixture.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting 20 minutes.
- Mix baking mix and onions; stir in milk just until moistened.
- Stir in peas.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto chicken vegetable mixture.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick in center of topping comes out clean.
- Serve immediately.