Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
- 1 lb frozen boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Put frozen chicken in bottom of crock pot.
- Mix soup, sour cream, and onion soup mix.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 7 hours (or high for 4 hours).
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Excellent easy and yummy crockpot recipe! I used Light sour cream since we don't care for the texture of fat free things, and it was great. I'll make this again, and when I do, I'll throw in a chopped onion. Thanks!
I fixed this tonight and we really liked it. Very easy and readily fixed with most of ingredients on hand. Since we are moving I'm trying to use up my kitchen staples, so used celery soup instead of mushroom; garlic & herb seasoning instead of the onion soup and added fresh, sliced, sauteed mushrooms toward the end of cooking time. It was great, will try it with the "right" ingredients again.
This was very tasty and it smelled wonderful while cooking. A little too much liquid but everything I make in the crockpot is. We enjoyed this!!