Top Review by Musical Joy
Excellent easy and yummy crockpot recipe! I used Light sour cream since we don't care for the texture of fat free things, and it was great. I'll make this again, and when I do, I'll throw in a chopped onion. Thanks!
- 1 lb frozen boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Put frozen chicken in bottom of crock pot.
- Mix soup, sour cream, and onion soup mix.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 7 hours (or high for 4 hours).
- Serve over rice or noodles.