Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicioso!! You will enjoy this dish and request seconds.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 packages beef stroganoff sauce mix (any brand)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 1 package noodles, cooked (about 4 cups cooked)
- 2 cups canned French fried onion rings (French's)
- Brown chicken strips in a deep skillet sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Add onions,garlic, mushrooms,chicken broth and stroganoff mix.
- Simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and mix in the sour cream.
- Fold in the cooked noodles and pour into caserole dish.
- Sprinkle french fried onions over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes on 350 degrees F.