1/2 Photos of Chicken Stroganoff, 235 Calories Per Serving
Healthy low fat variation on beef stroganoff. Delicious! No saturated fat as with beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Rinse chicken breasts, trim fat, cut into smaller pieces, & sprinkle with pepper.
- 3Over medium-high heat, cook chicken until golden on one side.
- 4Turn, sautee other side. Push pieces to far side of skillet & pour off any drippings.
- 5Add onion; cook until softened.
- 6Add garlic, tarragon, & mushrooms; cook for 2 more minutes.
- 7Stir in chicken broth, stir, & lower heat.
- 8Add sour cream, & stir chicken into rest of mixture.
- 9Cover chicken with sauce & simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 10Note: Dreamfield’s Pasta has 1/8th the carbs of regular pasta. Serving size: 2 oz (they swell), 190 calories.
- 11Tofu Shirataki Noodles have 1/30th the carbs of regular pasta. Serving size 2 oz, 20 calories. Each liquid-filled, chilled, package contains 2 servings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stroganoff, 235 Calories Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 266.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 33.6 g