Recipe by alyseepoo
I haven't tried this but it sounds great!
Top Review by Stacia in MI
I am always looking for fast, nutritious meals that contain "nooneys" or noodles for my 20 month old grandson's visits. I use Healthy Substitute for Cream of Chicken Soup recipe #18157 instead of canned soup and broccoli instead of mushrooms. He likes it and so do I. Thanks for the post
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms or 2 cups peas
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt or 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 cups hot cooked macaroni
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat half the butter in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. Remove chicken.
- Heat remaining margarine. Add mushrooms or peas and onion and cook until tender.
- Add soup and sour cream or yogurt.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan and heat through. Serve over noodles.
- Garnish with parsley.