1/2 Photos of Chicken Strips With Cheddar
A great appetizer or it can be a full dinner with a salad. Posted for the World Tour 2006 - England!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken fillets in strips.
- 2Place each strip first into the egg mixture, then in the flour, again in the egg mixture and at last into the bread crumbs.
- 3Place them on foil, sprinkle with the spices.
- 4Bake them in a preheated oven 350F for 30 minutes. Turn them around ocassionally.
- 5Fry the bacon or microwave and cut in pieces.
- 6Melt the cheddar and then add the bacon to it.
- 7Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve immediately!
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Strips With Cheddar
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1155.1
- Calories from Fat 677
- Total Fat 75.2 g
- Saturated Fat 37.2 g
- Cholesterol 279.5 mg
- Sodium 1727.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 52.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets