Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My brother found this on a soup can and doctored just a bit. Makes a very tasty gravy and chicken could easily be changed to shrimp, sausage, or whatever suits your hankering.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut into strips
- 3 cups vegetables, cut up (I used brocolli, mushrooms, carrots, bell pepper)
- 1⁄4 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups brown rice
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Prepare rice according to instructions.
- Brown chicken in large frying pan and set aside.
- Add veggies to pan, along with margarine and cook over medium heat until tender crisp. Put broccoli in last.
- Add chicken, soup, milk and garlic salt. Stir and heat until hot and ready.
- Serve over rice and enjoy.