My brother found this on a soup can and doctored just a bit. Makes a very tasty gravy and chicken could easily be changed to shrimp, sausage, or whatever suits your hankering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare rice according to instructions.
- 2Brown chicken in large frying pan and set aside.
- 3Add veggies to pan, along with margarine and cook over medium heat until tender crisp. Put broccoli in last.
- 4Add chicken, soup, milk and garlic salt. Stir and heat until hot and ready.
- 5Serve over rice and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Strips and Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.2
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.9 mg
- Sodium 1014.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: