Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A sweeter, more buttery version of a classic. They always turn out very tender.
Make and share this Chicken Strips recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt & pepper
- 3 (4 ounce) envelopes crackers, crushed (Keebler Town House Crackers)
- 3 -6 tablespoons brown sugar (Depends on how sweet you like them)
- enough vegetable oil or butter, to brown chicken in big skillet
- Pour marinade ingredients and chicken into gallon size ziplock bag.
- Refridgerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dip chicken into breading mixture and thoroughly coat.
- Heat oil or butter in large skillet to medium high heat.
- Brown each chicken strip.
- Place on a cookie sheet with a cookie cooling rack in it.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.